Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.)
It contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, (80% unsaturated fatty acids). All these constituents have wonderful benefits for the skin
- helps to protect your skin from premature ageing and wrinkles (particularly crow’s feet)
- It is a natural remedy for dry skin as it is enriched in proteins which improve the bonding structures and the elasticity in your skin, keeping your skin fresh and toned.
- reduces skin irritation triggered by eczema whilst healing the marks caused by scratching
- is also used in the treat of skin inflammatory diseases such as acne, chickenpox and psoriasis which can leave red dots and patches on your skin.
- as well as helping dry skin, the oil helps to combat oily skin by regulating the secretion of sebum.
and the oil helps to reduce stretch marks during pregnancy.
Fatty acid profile
For more information about this wonderful oil click here